Re: [OM] Battery life in micro 4/3 camera

Subject: Re: [OM] Battery life in micro 4/3 camera
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2016 16:37:08 -0400
According to the USPS regs just updated in August <http://pe.usps.com/text/pub52/pub52c6_004.htm#ep260739> you may ship 2 small lithium-ion cells internationally but these cells *must be installed in equipment*. I suppose other countries may make it stiffer than that.

But you are also specifically disallowed from putting a warning label on the box saying it contains lithium batteries. So, who would know?

Chuck Norcutt