Re: [OM] Battery life in micro 4/3 camera

Subject: Re: [OM] Battery life in micro 4/3 camera
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 10:53:04 -0700
There are various prohibitions or restrictions against shipping these batteries yet the thing being prohibited or restricted cannot be externally identified on the package.
It's the same thought process that mandates indecipherable numbers on the sides of the tanker trucks that pass you at 70mph carrying toxic brew. Ignorance is bliss :)

Li-ion batts in small #'s are rather innocuous by comparison. I don't worry about them nor do I suspect it is high on the list the shippers are concerned about.