Re: [OM] DAMN!

Subject: Re: [OM] DAMN!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2016 09:20:33 -0400
Well, there's still SpinRite. <https://www.grc.com/cs/prepurch.htm>

As I said it will cost you $89 but if you're not happy with the outcome for any reason they offer a full refund within 30 days.

<https://www.grc.com/cs/licenseinfo.htm> says:

"Absolute Satisfaction Guarantee: Our products are licensed with a 30-day absolute satisfaction guarantee. If you are unhappy — for any reason — with your software purchase decision, you may write to sales2016@xxxxxxx within 30-days of your purchase to request and promptly receive a full refund of your purchase charge. Unless you instruct otherwise, the charge will be "reversed" with a credit for the charge amount applied to your card. If you contact our offices for this purpose, please state that the software in question has been removed from all computers and all copies have been destroyed. Provide the "Transaction Code" that appeared on your purchase receipt web page and eMail, or the serial number of the product you wish refunded. You will promptly receive an eMail confirming that the refund has been applied to your card."

Chuck Norcutt