Re: [OM] DAMN!

Subject: Re: [OM] DAMN!
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2016 11:02:46 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     At first it looks promising.  It operates in a command window, so there's
no Windows overhead.  The options allow you to choose what file types it is to
look for, which can save time.  It's presently churning away and it appears at
this point that it may run all day.  Not having many choices, I have few
options except to wait and see.

>I'll be very interested to see if this works.  From reading the
>description it sounds to me like it only handles fairly common stuff.  I
>hope I'm wrong.
>
>Chuck Norcutt
>

>On 8/7/2016 9:59 AM, Chris Trask wrote:
>>      I just installed the Testdisk/Photorec package, and later today I'll
>>see if it lives up to its claims.  It's licensed under GNU, and I've yet yet
>>to be disappointed by anything from that source.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson