Re: [OM] DAMN!

Subject: Re: [OM] DAMN!
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2016 16:49:55 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Six hours and 105,932 files later it was done.  It even recovered
Pagemaker files, whereas some of the other software packages couldn't recognise
a single common graphics file.  Now it's a matter of sorting out the various
files and giving them proper names where needed.

     Did I mention it was free?

>     That was the first one that I tried, and it returned a long list
>of recoverable files.  I was tempted to buy it, but I wanted to exhaust
>the field to see if there was any freeware that would the job.  This
>Testdisk/Photorec package is doing a comparable job, and it's free.
>I'm anxious for it to finish so I can review the results.
>
>     BTW:  Did I mention that it's free?
>

>>I have had really good luck with Stellar Phoenix, recovered bad cards and
>>drives with it.  Well worth the money.  Note:  I have only used the
>>Macintosh version.
>>
>>http://www.stellarinfo.com

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson