Re: [OM] IMG: The American Airlines Flagship Detroit

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The American Airlines Flagship Detroit
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 06:10:42 +0100
Again I agree with Bob.

I believe that any decision made by a computer which is being allowed to
exercise “artificial intelligence” would be questioned by spectators of the
process.  I’ve watched experts extolling their progress in the field of AI, but
it has always looked limited.  The step beyond mere automation is probably a
step too far to achieve, anyway.

Chris