Re: [OM] IMG: The American Airlines Flagship Detroit

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The American Airlines Flagship Detroit
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 20:10:48 -0500
And those are not your normal liquids, either. :-(

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 6/15/2016 7:03 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
I've read that the Blackbird leaks fuel and other liquids like a sieve while its on the ground. Fuel tank seals don't work properly until the aircraft is in the air and at speed at which point the skin heats up and thermal expansion takes over.

Chuck Norcutt