Re: [OM] Dealing with Oly Service

Subject: Re: [OM] Dealing with Oly Service
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 16:25:17 -0400
I sent the camera here:

Olympus America Inc.
240 South Main St. Suite- C
South Hackensack, NJ 07606
Attn: Consumer Product Repair

I was given another location in Connecticut (I don't remember where) and asked to choose. I asked "What's the difference". I was told the price would be the same but I was liable to get the camera back faster if I sent it to South Hackensack. Sounded to me like a workload balance problemm so that's where I sent it.

When the camera came back it had a packing slip which said
Olympus Consumer Repairs
3500 Corporate Parkway
Center Vally, PA 18034.

Chuck Norcutt