Re: [OM] Dealing with Oly Service

Subject: Re: [OM] Dealing with Oly Service
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 06:37:28 -0400
Precision Camera was handling ALL Olympus warranty work. Last I heard, their office in El Paso was so bad, they lost the contract. All work ended up going to Connecticut. There may be other offices, but it sounds like the customer doesn't get handled well. "smudges on body casing..." what the hell is that.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
www.zuiko.com  | omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Olympus OM Service since 1977