Re: [OM] Image resolution

Subject: Re: [OM] Image resolution
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 18:55:18 -0400
It's nice that you were able to sharpen the image some more and improve it. I never even thought of that or of checking a histogram for blowh highlights. But I stand by my statement. The blades of grass are well resolved.. by lens and sensor. The detail is more visible after sharpening but there is nothing visible that wasn't before. There is nothing wrong with his E3 or E-M5 despite what FastStone says.

Chuck Norcutt