Re: [OM] Image resolution

Subject: Re: [OM] Image resolution
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2016 10:32:29 -0400
I used the PS gradient tool but finally gave it up for Lightroom's. You are
correct that the PS tool is more flexible, especially as it works across
layers, but I'm lazy, and I quit using polarizers anyway. But then I used the
gradient in LR mostly as a tool to affect light, as in foregrounds and
backgrounds. If I were doing composite work where the PS gradient can be used
to affect opacity of different layers, that would be another story entirely. I
never got that far in my compositing, though, and for the time being it's all
moot. I haven't been in LR or PS in months, and am on the verge of opting out
of my CC subscription.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus. This is a perfect mobile device. Any perceived
errors in spelling, grammar, or logic are figments of your imagination.