Fwd: Re: Off list - Re: [OM] C-U Lens follies

Subject: Fwd: Re: Off list - Re: [OM] C-U Lens follies
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 20:14:11 -0700

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: Off list - Re: [OM] C-U Lens follies
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 19:43:17 -0400
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
To: olymoose@xxxxxxxxx, marniemc2002@xxxxxxxxx

Hi,

Yes, too long between visits.  I wish we had another Spring  trip to CA.  That was an especially fun trip.  I am still processing some of the images from you visit last Fall so I get to  relive some of our jaunts.
 Marnie is working on some trips later this summer--don't know if that will materialize but might be on the other coast.  My cousin David  lives near Seattle and he is supposed to take us on  a hike in the Cascades.  I  really want to find where that dog Gus hangs out with those tremendous vistas.  My cousin is the only one I know who has hiked the Annapurna trail (in winter) and just got a lead article in Science.

(Not bragging by proxy, just like the cover--"sequencing going ape")

I am forwarding this to the CVO (Marnie) to see what can be done. You and Carol are always welcome of course--"Hi" to Carol from us.

Best,
Mike