Re: [OM] IMG: A Lesson That Should Have Been Obvious

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: A Lesson That Should Have Been Obvious
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 15:08:44 -0700
On 5/10/2016 1:49 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Because of my experience with the Fuji 27mm AF lens, I reviewed the forgotten features of the X-E1. I now have the distance scale displayed in the finder, and can quickly switch from AF to Manual Focus. This something that I had never tried previously, but it seems to work quite well.

Yup, I always have an Fn button set to switch AF<=>MF, and another to switch
magnification for focus on and off.

Focused Moose