[OM] IMG: A Lesson That Should Have Been Obvious

Subject: [OM] IMG: A Lesson That Should Have Been Obvious
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 12:28:58 -0500
Autofocus can be a blessing when shooting sports, but not if one is shooting through the fence. This friendly umpire chatted with my family members several times between innings, and I attempted to snap a photo. But, as I should have expected, the focus is on the fence wire. And I am not proficient enough at shooting MF with an AF lens to attempt a changeover on the fly.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/DSCF3448fm.tif.html
Fuji X-E1 with Fuji 27mm Pancake lens

Comments and critiques are welcomed and appreciated.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA