Re: [OM] E-1 remote shutter release

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 remote shutter release
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 07:32:33 -0500
I actually looked at the camera last night. There's a little screw-on cover
that hides a remote socket. Looks like a 3-pin plug of some sort.

I'll just use the IR remote.

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Berthold Auerbach