Re: [OM] E-1 remote shutter release

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 remote shutter release
From: David Bell <david.w.bell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 16:39:28 +0100
There are numerous thirdpart (chinese) wired remote cables that scew into the "3-pin" available on ebay . I have used one for years. They are only a few dollars. There are also adapters that convert the 3-pin to mini jack for those that wish to attach timed programable remotes. Same applies third party ir remotes.

Dave