Re: [OM] E-1 remote shutter release

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 remote shutter release
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 21:24:25 -0500
I await your responses. :-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 3/30/2016 8:57 PM, Paul Braun wrote:
I never had a remote release for the E-1. Sometime in April I've been invited on a night-time photo walk in downtown Chicago with a group of local Oly shooters. The leader of the pack wants me to bring the old girl since he's never shot one and really wants to see it. However, while I'll need to put it on a tripod to shoot at night, I don't have a remote release and the manual doesn't actually mention one. I have a little black IR remote thingy sitting on my desk - did that work with it as well?

Those of you who know, what is the cable release that works with an E-1?

Thanks.