Re: [OM] E-1 remote shutter release

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 remote shutter release
From: David Bell <david.w.bell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 19:36:28 +0100
Can only speak for the E-1 but
ebay 322049526992

lists for E-1, E-3, E-5, E10, E20

I've had one for going on 7 years and also a thirdparty IR control that also works with my old C-5050

Dave

On 31/03/2016 18:47, Chris Trask wrote:
      Which models have that 3-pin jack?

There are numerous thirdpart (chinese) wired remote cables that scew
into the "3-pin" available on ebay . I have used one for years. They are
only a few dollars. There are also adapters that convert the 3-pin to
mini jack for those that wish to attach timed programable remotes. Same
applies third party ir remotes.

Chris

      - Hunter S. Thompson