Re: [OM] (OT) New Consumable Acquisition

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) New Consumable Acquisition
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 17:19:52 -0400
Gotta ask how Diana saw the costumes. 2 1/2 in is pretty deep, until you look
at all seven or eight (?) stretched across a shelf. I recall with the third
book, Diana talked about how thin the paper was in the hardback.

My recollection of Jamie's rape by Black Jack Randall as depicted in the book
was a smidge different from the tv show. I thought the tv show's depiction was,
well, a little over the top, but I read something Diana wrote justifying the
way it all happened. Pfui!

Still, they love her at the gift shop st Doone Castle. <g>

Have to watch Macbeth for the eye candy. It doesn't get much better than Skye.
Actually, I don't think it gets _any_ better than Skye. Preliminary plans are
for a week there next year, half to the south, the other half to the north.

Bob MacWhitmire

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus. This is a perfect mobile device. Any perceived
errors in spelling, grammar, or logic are figments of your imagination.