Re: [OM] I'm a little slow...

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm a little slow...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 06:08:20 -0500
Of my several cameras the one that gets practically no use is the one that doesn't support raw. That began to bother me about the TG-860. Along with your other warnings I began to realize this was not the right camera. I canceled the order with Adorama. I'll get a TG-4 when I get a better price deal in the future. Thanks for the warning... it made me think about a more general purpose camera than simply something that's waterproof.

Chuck Norcutt