Re: [OM] I'm a little slow...

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm a little slow...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 14:55:31 -0500
Indeed!!

Chuck Norcutt

On 3/7/2016 7:37 AM, ChrisB wrote:
This is such a useful group of people!

Chris

On 7 Mar 16, at 11:08, Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Of my several cameras the one that gets practically no use is the one that
doesn't support raw.  That began to bother me about the TG-860. Along with your
other warnings I began to realize this was not the right camera.  I canceled
the order with Adorama.  I'll get a TG-4 when I get a better price deal in the
future.  Thanks for the warning... it made me think about a more general
purpose camera than simply something that's waterproof.

Chuck Norcutt