Re: [OM] IMG: Art N Ground

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Art N Ground
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 06:02:29 +0000
That’s an impressive place, Nathan, and I don’t remember it from a previous
visit.

I hadn’t realised from your post that the cuevas were excavated centuries ago
and I was wondering how they had obtained planning permission :-)

My brother is heading back to Bulgaria (he’s been staying with our mother and
step-father near Moncarapacho in the Algarve) to find such a community in which
to participate.

Chris