[OM] IMG: Art N Ground

Subject: [OM] IMG: Art N Ground
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2016 19:18:01 +0100
Since my wife is in Colorado, visiting our son, I have been taking some long
bike rides this weekend. Today, I went to the town of Rojales, 55 km to the
south, where an art exhibition was being inaugurated and my friends Carmen,
Jennifer and Hilarión were going to be there. So I combined three benefits: I
got a 110 km training ride, I saw my friends, and I saw some nice art.

I have shown you Cuevas del Rodeo before. Basically, it is a complex of caves
above the town, built in the 19th century, and today used mostly by local
artists as workshops, exhibition spaces and even part-time residences. Art N
Ground is the name of the art group that arranged today’s event. It is led by
my friends Jennifer and her husband Hilarión. So here are 21 pictures from the
approximately one hour I spent there today:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Art-N-Ground/

For more information about the caves, see:
https://rodearterojales.wordpress.com/acerca-de/

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman