Re: [OM] Amazon cloud drive

Subject: Re: [OM] Amazon cloud drive
From: Steve Troy <sctroy@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 10:24:16 -0500 (EST)
I have 9 Western Digital drives from 1TB to 4TB, some fairly new and some years
old.  No failures yet.  They have different levels of drives - for example, the
red series are designed for NAS.  The "My book" series is good for stand-alone
use, and go up to 8TB in single and dual-drive models (dual drive is good for
mirroring purposes).

Steve Troy