Re: [OM] IMG: Slow Night

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Slow Night
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 14:51:43 -0800
On 2/26/2016 2:34 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
PS: I'm told the fries at McDonald's in the UK are nothing but oil and
potatoes, whereas ours have around 19 additives.
Don't go dissing those McDonald's French Fries. There is a LOT of engineering
that has gone into their perfection.

I thought it was a riot when the food Nazis bullied them into abandoning beef tallow for frying. Then food "science" marched on, and they discovered that the partially hydrogenated replacement was much worse.

Woody Allen perfectly nailed the food crazies in Sleeper.

Easily Amused Moose

.