Re: [OM] IMG: Slow Night

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Slow Night
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 13:56:34 -0800
On 2/26/2016 1:46 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Thanks for the comments, Moose.

I find that, in these parts, people seem to be vigilant and concerned about people snapping photos. I had my aircraft/police scanner on while working at my desk last week, and heard a unit being dispatched to check on a guy taking pictures from his car.

Time for anonymous letters to police and DA clarifying actual law?
<http://www.krages.com/phoright.htm>

That is why I use the phone for my occasional shot while in commercial establishments.

I sometimes just use my camera sitting on the table. Haven't had anyone notice
yet.

Fun, but too much trouble most of the time, is using the WiFi remote control. Use one hand to quietly move the camera around on the table while obviously using the other to use the phone. Nobody knows you are viewing through the camera lens and taking pix. :-)

I can do that fairly inconspicuously. Cameras are welcomed at the airport and
places of that sort.

Nice that they understand.

Surreptitious Moose