Re: [OM] Mouse mystery solved

Subject: Re: [OM] Mouse mystery solved
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2016 17:02:06 -0500
Actually, the mouse just arrived a couple of hours ago. Amazon getting faster?

Chuck Norcutt

On 1/9/2016 1:34 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
Thanks for the info on possible warranty coverage.  But, as you said
@$16 not worth much farting around.  The replacement was ordered
yesterday and should be here on Monday.

ps:  Yours is the second report I've gotten for matching symptoms on
other mice.  Rare I suppose but not super rare.

Chuck Norcutt