Re: [OM] Mouse mystery solved

Subject: Re: [OM] Mouse mystery solved
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 15:21:34 -0800
On 1/8/2016 3:11 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
Yesterday morning ...
After a few little experiments it became apparent that my Logitech 310 mouse had become a left-click stutterer. I swapped mice and receiver with my laptop (all 3 mice in the household are Logitech M310) and all was well again.

I've owned a couple of keyboards over the years that would stutter or stick on a particular key (in fact the one I'm typing on now does it maybe once/week) but I've never encountered the behavior in a mouse. I find it strange that the mouse can do repetitive clicks on its own which is not a behavior that is naturally there as in a keyboard.

I had an iHome small (Minnie?) wireless mouse I used with my netbook+ that took to doing that. Now using an Amazon Basics wireless mouse.

Eeeek A. Moose