[OM] OT - Leica camera bags and everything else you might need (or not)

Subject: [OM] OT - Leica camera bags and everything else you might need (or not)
From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 02:59:46 +1300

Hi all,

I have just (again) been looking for a specific "Safari"
camera bag of a style I bought years ago. it was made in Korea and I've
never seen one to match it. Mine was lost in our house fire.

Just now
I did a search again, and tripped over this site which is aimed at Leica
users. Pages of all you might or might not need. It gets better lower
down ...

http://www.overgaard.dk/Leica-M-Type-240-aka-Leica-M10-digital-rangefinder-camera-page-34-sexy-stuff-for-the-worlds-most-sexy-camera.html

It seems this page is but one of many he has written. It's largely
(but not only) about (superficial) style.

Cheers, Brian