Re: [OM] OT: Serious Medical Question

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Serious Medical Question
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2015 06:30:33 -0500
Going without an exam for 20 years is nothing to brag about, imo.

___________________________________
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
www.zuiko.com  | omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Olympus OM Service since 1977

On 11/3/2015 8:38 AM, Chris Trask wrote:

Chris,            Get your BLOODY EYES  CHECKED !!!
I went for my usual eye test in the summer To be told I have "Age related
Macular
Degeneration" I did not see that coming. I assumed  that the Wobbly verticals
and
horizontals that I sometimes experienced were the result of my glasses
distorting
my field of vision. Worryingly my optician had not informed me ...assuming I had
already been told. My (controlled ) Diabetic review simply stated " no eye
changes
due to diabetes" which did not tell the full story. It is not a great issue at
present but can only get worse !!Your eyesight is precious, You really need to
take care.

      I did run across an item online yesterday that mentioned something
remotely similar, but it was related to glaucoma.  I'm definitely not in danger
of that.

      An interesting effect that I noticed of this early this morning is that
when I move my eyes I'm giving off very small flashes of light, which is
reflected in the frame of my glasses.  This might be convenient as I could
potentially do away with using a flash.  :{D

Regards John Duggan, Wales, UK