Re: [OM] OT: Serious Medical Question

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Serious Medical Question
From: Dean Hansen <hanse112@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 08:12:34 -0600
Chris Trask posted:
 "I haven't seen a doctor in over 20 years."
     Ouch.  I went in to see a doctor 26 years ago after noticing something
quite insignificant.  Turns out there was a 2" long carcinoma in my right
kidney.  I've had probably twenty cystoscopic exams of my bladder since
then, and I'm careful to get a yearly prostate exam.  This June I went to
the funeral of a friend who foolishly missed a yearly prostate exam at 68
or so.  It was a fatal mistake.  Not seeing a doctor in twenty years is,
well, pretty foolish, IMO.
Still on the right side of the grass Dean