Re: [OM] Would you enter these three images?

Subject: Re: [OM] Would you enter these three images?
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 07:45:35 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>Having never entered a photographic competition, I am being pushed
>reluctantly to have a go at the countryfile competition (in at the deep
>end) - the theme is colours - but open to interpretation
>
>This is a classic landscape shot - but although I like it I feel that
>anyone could stop and take the same shot
><http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Other/OMlist/i-rcCb2WD/A>

     <<SNIP>>

     I finally got around to looking at your images and have been on a pretty
wild ride since then.  The first URL took forever to download, and it turned
out that the page was trying to run some sort of script related to Google
Chrome.  I quickly disconnected and found that all sorts of elements related to
Chrome had been downloaded onto my hard drive, and it took me some time to
manually delete them.  One of them was a Chrome-related keylogger.

     I'm going to have to do a thorough malware search later.

I guess I should remove the litter in the bottom right hand corner.

>Next is a bit more special I think as it involves timing and a bit more
>difficult to reach location
><http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Other/OMlist/i-T99N3gd/A>
>the little spec is actually another bird but maybe it should be cloned out.
>
>and finally this is a lot more unique due to the lighting and mist but I
>would prefer the distant peaks to be clearer - but it was misty.
><http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Other/OMlist/i-RJpvM4S/A>
>I have done a little cooking on the colour but feel its a bit different
>and may stand out from the crowd.
>
>Thoughts comments and critique would be most welcome.
>
>Thanks in advance
>IanW
>--

Chris