Re: [OM] Would you enter these three images?

Subject: Re: [OM] Would you enter these three images?
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 09:34:26 +0200
Hi Chris,

sorry to hear about your woes.

I hate google and never use it, and I would be surprised by any misdoing by smugmug,I have been with the for 10 years now and never heard of such problems. the slow loading may be possible but that's dependent upon the line speed and traffic - I see that sometimes with my earlier images as I guess they are archived but recent images always load quickly, for me at least. I don't use the chrome browser and have not noticed any chrome related stuff on my mac.

IanW