Re: [OM] One Big Ass Mistake America

Subject: Re: [OM] One Big Ass Mistake America
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 18:29:32 -0400
I have lived in 10 states and 3 countries.  All of the states except
Illinois are in what is considered to be the South.  The most racist state
I have lived in was Illinois.  I have traveled in most states and 67
countries.  The most racist state I have traveled in is Maine.  The most
racist country I have traveled in is Palestine.

There you go.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com