Re: [OM] One Big Ass Mistake America

Subject: Re: [OM] One Big Ass Mistake America
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 09:11:12 -0400
Again, excellent points that I'm not going to argue with or even discuss
because Charlie has called "TIME!"<g>

But thanks for the perspective.

Though it might be helpful in understanding my particular and individual
passion to know that my full and legal name, which appears on my passport
and and other official documents strewn about the land, is Robert Lee
Whitmire, III. (And yes, all three of us trace our name back to _that_
Robert Lee.) I am not particularly fond of my name, but have been unable to
muster the necessary hoop-jumping initiative to legally change it. So I use
Bob as much as I can. TSA even called me down on our last trip overseas
because the name on my ticket did not match the name on my passport.

No, I'm not even about to embark on a name change now. I can't begin to
imagine the nightmares associated with Social Security and the VA. So I'm
stuck with rants signed by Bob. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal