Re: [OM] OT: Potential Auto Theft?

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Potential Auto Theft?
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 15:55:32 -0500
I wasn't sure of your exact model and model year.

I was approached in the Walmart parking lot a few months ago and asked if I wished to sell my pickup. Mine is a 1994 white Chevy S10, reasonably clean, but has less than 70K on the 4.3 liter V6/automatic. This guy "said" he had recently sold his truck, and realized he had made a mistake, and was looking for another.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA