Re: [OM] OT: Potential Auto Theft?

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Potential Auto Theft?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 00:16:30 -0700
On 4/24/2015 2:40 PM, Chris Trask wrote:

      Not the first time I've heard of someone regretting selling an older car/truck.  Sometimes
"shiny and new" does not compare at all well with "old and reliable".

How about old and unreliable? I had a Toyota tiny four banger truck, about as basic as it gets, from 1976, as I recall, that I bought 2-3 years used. A very useful third vehicle, but I didn't put many miles on it. Still, the tranny died on my pocketbook. Fortunately, a neighbor prevailed upon me that it would be much more useful for him than me. So he had to replace the engine that very inconveniently died on him many miles from home.

Only the good memories are recalled?

It's All Good Moose