Re: [OM] OT: Potential Auto Theft?

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Potential Auto Theft?
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 15:29:45 -0400
Chris,
   I can't guarantee they are not casing you, but small used pick up trucks
are very popular for the simple reason that no one makes them any more (or
more accurately, no one sells them in the US anymore). It used to be that
Toyota and Nissan sold a range of smaller Pups with four cylinder engines
but over time they have all undergone model bloat. So it is likely they
just want to buy your truck. If they wanted to steal it they are unlikely
to come ask you first, it would just disappear one night (as happened to
one of my work partners when his Toyota Sequoia disappeared out of the
driveway).

Charlie