Re: [OM] File losses

Subject: Re: [OM] File losses
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2015 08:53:26 +0800
I took your recommendation on Syncback many years ago, it worked ok but the
major problem was it didn't read Chinese file name, I have to rename the
files and floders. Few years later I found FreeFileSync, it has full Unicode
support so better for me. It is also easier to look for the differences
between current and backup floder. For me the interface and file filters are
much easier to use and look better.

C.H.Ling

----- Original Message ----- From: "Moose" <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>