Re: [OM] IMG - Weapons from the Past

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG - Weapons from the Past
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 11:26:59 -0500
"That's why I stick to older weapons as they are more reliable.  Even in the service I
would choose a simple S&W revolver over any semiautomatic sidearm.  Had to do with a
special duty I was assigned to."

Chris, from your comment above, you probably are familiar with another piece I
have, a S & W 67-1 Combat Masterpiece.  I understand was an aircrew favorite
for many years.

I also chose an 870 for in-the-home use, but mine is a 20ga.  With a goose
load, it has pretty impressive firepower.  My late wife always wanted another
410ga., but all I could find had barrels that appeared to be very delicate.
Not like the old Stevens 410/22 that I had as a youngster.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA