Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Oly a little late, a little short

Subject: Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Oly a little late, a little short
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 13:32:41 -0700
On 3/18/2015 1:13 PM, philippe.amard wrote:
Agreed Moose, but can we sum it up in two lines for those of us who actually
work ;-)

More the fool you?

But sure. Compact travel zooms are fun, and can make surprisingly good images, especially with a little care in use and processing. If you are interested in one this year, the Panny ZS40 (TZ60) stands out for features and works well in practice. Yes, I read reviews, etc. vs other models before buying, and am pleased. Oly comes up short of it with their new entry.

Actually, I'm busily avoiding diving into and modifying some code for money. It's sooo boring ... When I wrote this stuff who knew they would many years later change fiscal years. Why? Not that I mind a bit of mad money ...

Back to Work Moose