[OM] The E-M1 arrived yesterday afternoon a day early from B&H

Subject: [OM] The E-M1 arrived yesterday afternoon a day early from B&H
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 11:59:21 -0500
Now I just have to get it sorted out. But I already love it for its ergonomic factors. The AEL/AFL button is in exactly the right place for controlling focusing manually with the thumb. The grip is just right and the two control wheels are very well positioned for operation with thumb and forefinger. I haven't noticed any difference in the higher resolution EVF but neither have I done a direct comparison.

I keep reaching for the power switch in the wrong place but it's similar to an OM film body power switch so that shouldn't take much more getting used to.

Chuck Norcutt