Re: [OM] IMGs: Dream Car

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGs: Dream Car
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 13:00:54 -0800
I was under the impression that the engine in the MGC was the same as the Austin Healy 3000 but with some weight pared off it. I had a '68. Fun car to drive. A bit of a sleeper because it looked very much the same as the MGB. I had it up to 125 mph on the odometer a couple of times. It did not have the electric overdrive so that was pushing the yellow on the tach.
Paul in Portland OR