Re: [OM] IMGs: Dream Car

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGs: Dream Car
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 14:29:19 -0000
Full marks to Paul, who did not disappoint, either in the factual answers
(correct, of course) as well as in the surmised connection. David Brown
Tractors last heard of as a subsidiary of Case (International Harvester) while
Ferguson survives as part of the AGCO brand "Massey Ferguson".

Not only that, but Brown and Ferguson were originally in business together as
Ferguson-Brown.

But completely different from Lamborghini. They still make tractors :-)

Piers