Re: [OM] IMGs: Dream Car

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGs: Dream Car
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 06:06:32 +0000
You’re probably right, Paul, and I never had one; but everyone used to say that
it was a tractor engine, probably in jest.  My father owned a lovely Austin
Healy 3000 when we lived in Bahrain and I was about 8 years old.  I still love
to see and hear that car.

I used to own a MGB roadster, a 1972 model with Rostyle wheels.  I loved that
machine, but had a collision on a single-track road in Scotland and could not
afford to repair it . . .

Chris