Re: [OM] IMGS: My Pantry

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: My Pantry
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 16:49:12 -0500
Sounds like very tiny nails. 1/2"? Extremely tedious if done by hand. Is there a nail gun that can handle small stuff like that?

Chuck Norcutt

On 11/15/2014 10:55 AM, Tina Manley wrote:
Thanks!  First you put up plywood and then the tin (aluminum) panels are
nailed to the plywood with nails that match the tin.

Tina

On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 10:04 PM, Chuck Norcutt <