[OM] Nathan's PAD 6/11/2014: two Copenhagen shopkeepers

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 6/11/2014: two Copenhagen shopkeepers
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 07:57:14 +0100
I flew to Copenhagen yesterday morning, spent a few hours there and then took
the train to Aarhus where I am now. When I arrived at Copenhagen’s Central
Station on the local train from the airport, my first priority was to eat a
Danish sausage/hot dog—they are simply the best. This is the traditional fast
food of Denmark. There used to be many more of these sausage carts, but they
have suffered somewhat from the arrival of the burger troughs about 30-40 years
ago. But there are still plenty around, including ones selling organic and
vegan sausages. These were neither, but still delicious:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3676031049&k=vDzfTJq&lb=1&s=O
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3676031270&k=H6PVqPp&lb=1&s=O

And this is the friendly man who sold me my hot dog:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3676031423&k=Jjt5N3d&lb=1&s=O

Later on, I found myself in a small grocery store where I had a nice chat with
the Afghani shopkeeper:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3676031581&k=45MppSX&lb=1&s=O

Cheers,
Nathan