Re: [OM] TPE - I guess this is old news ...

Subject: Re: [OM] TPE - I guess this is old news ...
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2014 14:38:09 -0700
That says you're hung on something from fastfonts.net. are you sure that's
related to TPE? Perhaps it's another add-on or tab that's the problem and
TPE was simply the last straw...

Also, be aware that having many tabs that open at startup of Firefox or
other browser can sometimes cause failures from running out of usable RAM.

You might try opening TPE in another browser that is in default
configuration. If it opens successfully, then you problem is most likely a
fault of something else in Firefox, instead of TPE.