Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: TPE - I guess this is old news ...

Subject: Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: TPE - I guess this is old news ...
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 21:27:05 +0200
I might be living in another world ...

Good luck ernando :-)

Amitiés
Philippe
Le 9 sept. 14 à 21:06, Fernando Gonzalez Gentile a écrit :

'Cause the 'race condition' is a valuable hypothesis, to account for
the frequent Adobe Flash plug-in freezing Firefox since many older
versions 'till this one.
I suspected reloading tabs when each session starts may be considered
a 'race condition'.
And yes, I couldn't rule out 'a priori' it might have been a Sync issue.
But it is not!

I'd rather live with an 'unresponsive script', than without these
add-on: Abine DNT+, Bluehell, and AdBlock Plus - and firefox own
Option: "Tell Websites I Don't Want to Be Tracked" [Options ->
Privacy].
Unresponsive Script is much more bearable than Flash freezing. Thus,
my question: Flash better than AIR?

:-)

Fernando.

On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 1:05 PM, Chuck Norcutt