Re: [OM] TPE - I guess this is old news ...

Subject: Re: [OM] TPE - I guess this is old news ...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2014 17:16:52 -0400
I this what you meant by syched... bookmarks sync between machines?
<https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/982757>

Chuck Norcutt

On 9/7/2014 4:26 PM, Fernando Gonzalez Gentile wrote:
Yes, although I didn't know of the 'race condition' (this is a
valuable clue, btw) I've done as you suggest, and uninstalled as you
did.
Now, I'm on another machine running w7/64 and latest Firefox - and
either FFox is Synced to each other.
Just booted this machine, and same unresponsive script warning prompted.
Task manager tells anything Ok.

My guess is that the 'race' runs because every Tab is loading when
FFox launches.

Does it make sense?

Fernando.

On Sun, Sep 7, 2014 at 4:46 PM, Chuck Norcutt